Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is Halloween....


It's safe to say that Halloween is officially the last holiday I still get amped up for. Sure Christmas & Thanksgiving bring family and friends closer, yet there's something unique about Halloween. While watching Nightmare before Christmas on Friday morning, I started getting that feeling again. That "amped" feeling. From carving pumpkins to watching spooky movies, Halloween brings out the kids in all of us. I believe it's the excitement of dressing up and being whomever you wish to be! This year I was lucky enough to be Manny Ramirez & Spiderman on consecutive weekend rendezvous. It was really great to see my friends not be lame and instead dress up and put forth real effort to get into the spirit. As an added bonus, the past two weeks couldn't have come at a better time. A great way to escape school and give my mind a break. Kudos to all you friends for another great year....


Darwin, Joyce, & I

Darrell, Mark, Jenn, Lisa, & Justine

Roaming....

Fucking Debbie as a panda haha.

Chuck, Chuck, & Chuckie!!!


and of course, the mann with the ear for the science.... grandmaster Dann!!




This is Halloween indeed ;)

No comments: