So I finally reached the pinnacle of my undergraduate career but the feeling is strange. It was hard to believe that I already missed school after my last final on Thursday. I know that must sound stoopid to a lot of people because they hate school and thats fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but im the type of person who is driven by progression and the will to expand my perspectives. I just don't really know how to describe it, it was one of strangest feelings after that last final. It's like fuck yeah Im done with school, but then Im thinking now what? I thought for sure I would be extremely happy to leave and get on with it but im not. It might be because I sometimes I feel like i'm the only one into school, but Im starting to realize the most exciting and fulfilling part was the process.
The last six years in college have been some of the best of times and some of the worst of times, but nevertheless school always got me through it. So i look back now and remember all the best times and forget about the worst. This semester was by far the most memorable. It was tough juggling 15 units, keeping my friends and family close and staying committed to work and my internship. Well....
It's the End of an Era.
Cheers to new beginnings.
Toodles.
Stay up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment