As the end of christmas night draws near and as I sip on the last beer with this last fucking tamale, I'm left here reflecting about this christmas and this year in general. I have finally been able to let go of the past, live in the moment and look toward the future. I feel new, excited, and as if a fucking ton has been lifted off me. The seed that died this time was my past, the negative part of my past. The part that didn't allow me to respond well to others and most importantly I believe i can love again and it is a great feeling because sometimes there's no greater feeling. It is gone and now I'm growing better than ever. It was great spending quality time with my family over christmas and it gave me a better idea of how close we really are. Cheers to memories and to all of you that gave me strength. Bottom line is, I'm back and ready to take advantage of all the opportunities full fledged. It's a great feeling again to say I love my life and the people in it.
See you on the flip side. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment